To register for the competition please email the following details to email@example.com. These details will be displayed on the Microtransat website.
- Organisation Name and location (town/city and country)
- A link to your website
- Boat Name(s)
- Which class you are competing in (sailing or non-sailing)
- Which division you are competing in (autonomous or unmanned)
- Which route you intend to take (East to West or West to East)
- The latitude and longitude of your target point on the finish line
- Measurements (water line length, beam and draft) in metres
- Weight in kilograms
- Details of your power source(s), actuators, computers and communications systems
- Details of your hull and rig design
- Any other interesting information about your boat
- A photograph of your boat
- A link to a video of your boat sailing autonomously
Teams must also email us to confirm what kind of tracking system they are using, establish how they will get their tracking data onto the Microtransat website and should make sure this process has been tested at least one month before departure.
Teams who wish to enter the autonomous division and reprocess data from the internet must also contact us at least one month before departure to deploy and test any code required for this.